7 Tips to Maintain Hearing Health Care Amid COVID-19
The Hearing Journal and Hearing Loss Association of America have partnered in providing “7 Tips to Maintain Hearing Health Care Amid COVID-19 that are summarized below. For more extensive details in a printable PDF, click the [here].
1. Take an inventory.
2. Explore telehealth options
3. Utilize curbside, contact-less services if available
4. Stay as connected as possible
5. Experiment with a variety of communication tools
6. Consider a backup hearing device
7. Prepare a communication kit with materials that can alert others to your hearing loss.