To schedule interpreting services:
2) Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name and phone number where you can be reached for further details if necessary
- The date and time of the needed services
- The name of the client who is deaf or hard of hearing
- Complete billing information
- The length and nature of the assignment (two interpreters are sometimes needed for lengthy assignments)
- The assignment address and location within the building
- Any specific information regarding parking instruction, guarded entry, etc.
- The name and phone number of a contact person who will be present at the assignment
- A purchase order number or case number, if applicable
- Any additional information that would assist the interpreter in being prepared for the assignment, such as appropriate dress code, content or format of assignment, etc.
We hope that this information will help you to effectively serve any consumers who need accessibility to communication. Please circulate and/or post this where appropriate. To better serve you, please allow as much advance notice as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation, and for considering Hearing Speech & Deaf Center to meet your accessibility needs.
*In the event of an emergency request outside of normal business hours, please contact the answering service at (513) 729-5211.