Community Services for the Deaf
HSDC’s Community Services for the Deaf (CSD) was established in 1976 to provide interpreting, captioning, and advocacy services for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Are you looking for events for the D/deaf or hard of hearing in the Greater Cincinnati Area? Here’s how you can learn more-
- Visit our Events page
- Like the HSDC Community Services for the Deaf Facebook page
- Join our bi-weekly CSD Deaf Community Newsletter. Learn more about social, religious, educational, and just plain fun events for individuals and families of all ages! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
- Contact us by phone at (513) 221-0527 or by video phone at (513) 206-9424 for more information.
Here are just a few examples of some of our most recent programs-
- Deaf Zoo Day at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden (with ASL interpretation)
- Conversational Sign Language Classes
- Free Tax Preparation Seminars
- Dog Park Meetups
- Signing Summer Camp
- Job Readiness Workshops
- Signing Santa
- Deaf Day at the Cincinnati Reds