Yes, you may be covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for certain services (such as American Sign Language Interpreting); you may receive a referral and authorization for payment from Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation, Bureau of Workman’s Compensation, Bureau of Disability Determination, etc. Generally, if this is a private matter and you are initiating the appointment, you will be expected to pay for your product or service.