Our Community Services for the Deaf (CSD) department offers a wide array of assistance to people who are D/deaf and hard of hearing. We raise awareness of issues related to deafness and hearing loss to the community at large. Most of our services are provided at low to no cost to the D/deaf and hard of hearing.
Established as a department in 1976, CSD is the only full-service and comprehensive program serving people who are D/deaf and hard of hearing in the Great Cincinnati area. As one of eight state-supported Community Centers for the Deaf in Ohio, we operate 365 days per year, seven days a week, and 24 hours a day to meet the needs of those serve.
- American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreting & Other Communication Services
- Education and Independent Living Skills Training
- Deaf Community Events Promoting Socialization and Networking
- Emergency Preparedness
- Advocacy, Know Your Rights (ADA), Peer Support
- Public Video Phone Access
- Reasonable Accommodation Assessments
- Walk-in Office Hours
- Youth Programs
You can sign up for our Community Services for the Deaf Newsletter to stay in touch and receive information about community events and more.
Follow and Like us on Facebook [HERE] and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel [HERE] to see our ASL video updates.